Thursday, March 31, 2011

Swimming with new shoes?



Well, today is Thursday and some fun stuff has happened since Tuesday night. To start it off, we went swimming at the YMCA. It was really fun other than the chlorine infested your lungs, eyes, and skin. I have a few videos of me doing some tricks (what I call tricks anyway) off of the diving board. My mom, being the thoughtful person she is, packed my sister, herself, and me a lunch. So when I got hungry I just bailed into the locker room. It just so happens that the janitor of the YMCA was walking through the locker room. A surprise to me! He looks at me and says "Boy, are you eating in here?", so I turn around with a mouthful of cookies and shake my head while attempting to say "No". Thinking something bad was going to happen he just looks at me and walks away. In my head I was like "Yes! I didn't get caught!". So after that little unpleasant encounter I walked back out and shared my story with my mom and my sister and they laughed and laughed. The next day my mom and I went shopping and I got a new pair of Vans! They are so sweet! They even match my big sunglasses! Leave a comment about what you think of my new Vans and what you think my diving board tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment