Sunday, March 27, 2011

My First Post

Hey world, welcome to my blog. I am brand new to blogging so stay tuned for better posts. My name is Damon. I am young gun, only 13 years old. Since I have no idea how to really start this I will just jump right into my life's recent events. The last couple weekends I have been racing motocross. I have been racing motocross since I was 5 years old. I love motocross or "MX". For those of you that don't have any clue or idea to what the definition is, I will throw a link in here from dictionary.com with the definition of motocross http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/motocross. Well yesterday, 3/27, I drove down to Boise, Idaho to visit my mom because I am on spring break. First off, I love spring break because I don't have to get up early to go to school! Well, stay tuned for better updates and posts on what is going on the the motocross world and my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment