Monday, March 28, 2011

Mx Online Tournaments

Have you guys heard of MXOT(Mx Online Tournaments)? If your fast on Mx Vs. Atv Reflex then I'm sure you have head of them. It is an intense site. Basically, you go on the site enter your PS3 or XBOX360 gamertag and then start joining races its that simple. Well, I do race on MXOT and love it. I personally think I do race on the best team in the entire site! I race on Motostar's team. They are a bunch of really cool guys that just want to have fun. If you have never hear of Motostar go check out their site --->Motostar Link.
If you don't want to click on that link I kindly gave you, then go check out and click on their logo up under my blog title. Well, lets cut to the chase now, I am going to give you guys out their that play Reflex a little hint to make you go faster on the game. You guys wanna know? All you gotta do is get some small sticker or take some bigger ones and cut them up. I don't know why it helped me so much to put stickers on the controller, but it did so if you guys wanna try it out go for it! Be sure to comment about how the stickering works out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment