Saturday, April 2, 2011

Jump Time Idaho!

Dodge ball Area at Jump Time Idaho
 Yesterday was a fun filled, action packed, tiring day for me! To start it off I went to Jump Time Idaho at about 11:30. Jump Time Idaho is an indoor trampoline park with a foam pit and dodge ball which is amazingly addicting and fun. Here is a link to Jump Time's site jumptimeidaho.com. I stayed there until about 6:00 and then took off to Wahooz! If your thinking, wow what a drag why would you want to go to the same place with the same things only like 2 days apart, then you obviously haven't raced the go karts there. They are super fun! Then I stayed at Wahooz until about 10:00. I was super tired but, I stayed up to race the Motostar Mx Online Tournaments team race. We were racing for like t-shirts and stickers and cool things like that. Go figure, I didn't win anything all night. Then, after the race I totally redesigned the look of my blog! Leave a comment of what you think of the new look.

1 comment:

  1. I'm digging the new look! That jumpy place looks like a blast!

    ReplyDelete