Monday, March 28, 2011

Payback and Big Sunglasses

Well, today the weather finally cleared up and we decided to go to Wahooz! I was pumped up until it started raining again. Luckily, it only rained for like 5 or 10 minutes then it was time for go-carts. They have a long track and a short slick track that is for drifting. It was awesome my step-dad decided it would be funny to spin me in a turn so he did. Then the next race I passed him clean. What I did next set everything up perfectly I took the outside and let him by. I stayed behind him for about a lap then spun him completely around and he couldn't move! It was hilarious because the track staff had to run over and get him out of the wall! Now your probably wondering why the title has big sunglasses? Well its simple actually, my mom left to go get groceries and we stayed at Wahooz and she gave us $10 each before she left. Instead of using the money for food we both bought coins for arcade games. I was able to get 200 tickets out of it and used them to buy BIG orange sunglasses. Check out the picture of me in the freakishly awesome orange sunglasses. Just kidding, its not really that awesome. Don't forget to comment about how weird the picture is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment