Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hibachi!

Hey guys, whats going on? Tonight my mom and my step-dad took me and my sister out to dinner. It was super cool! If you guys haven't heard of hibachi you need to google it, like right now! It is intense, basically what happens is that you get a table but each of the tables have grills at them. Then you get your personal chef that comes over and cooks the meal you ordered while doing crazy stuff to entertain you! I mean it is crazy some of the stuff that they do while they are cooking. Check out the video of the "volcano of flames and onions" to see how crazy it gets. Then before he leaves he cooks up some shrimp and like flings them at you so you can catch it with your mouth. Comment if you have any questions or just have anything to say about the hibachi. Don't forget to follow me and get your friends to come to my site and follow me too!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Damon. It's your cousin, Wendy. Yay! You have a blog. I do too. I'll follow you if you follow me! You are a good writer and obviously techno savvy (able to insert links and videos and pics and such). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude i just went there! LOL, its CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete