Monday, April 4, 2011

School

Today was my first day back at school since spring break and it wasn't too bad. I had a really hard time getting out of bed after having an average wake time of about 10:00 all spring break. I walk to school and everyone says "Wow, Damon those are awesome shoes!" it was pretty cool I got a lot of compliments on my shoes today so I was happy about them. The coolest thing that happened today was in my 7th hour class we got to build toothpick and gumdrop tetrahedron. Tetrahedron is basically a longer, more complicated to say square-based pyramid. It was pretty fun other than our group didn't get very far at all. Overall, today was a good day although I would much rather be on spring break! What time do you normally get up? What time do you get up if you have the day off? Leave a comment to tell me.

3 comments:

  1. i get up at 5:55am.

    I sleep in like till 12:00 or so... depends how long I stay up at night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol what about when you have school? dude you gotta tell your friends about my site and have them follow me i need to get the word out! BTW nice Ian Trettel site its awesome man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahha The ian tretel thing is for school project.... and i dont really got friends that are into computers... they play baseball and shiz!

    ReplyDelete