Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sweet Teas and Skinned Noses

Hey everyone! To start off this post I would just like to say that McDonald's Sweet Teas are amazing! I know some of you health junkies are going to be saying "Oh no! It is so bad for you!" but, I honestly don't care. I love the stuff. I think they are like 95% sugar and 5% tea but, that is probably the reason I like them so much! School today was okay but, I went to school with a skinned nose. I got like 5 comments on my skinned nose. What happened was I attempted a double backflip but, it didn't work out at all. I got the first rotation down. Then I got the second rotation down. Then came the landing. I wasn't quite high enough, I landed on my knees and it shot me forward. Then, as I was flying forward, I skinned my nose on the trampoline. If you have never had a trampoline burn they hurt like crazy! At first it feels like its on fire then it settles down and its like a sunburn. Now you know the story of my skinned nose. Have you ever had a trampoline burn? Do you like sweet tea? Leave a comment to let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment